TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All templates were developed with the use of wordpress as foundation
- Technical support is only valid for 7 days upon date of purchased/checkout.
- Free installation and free content update service will automatically expire if no response, content, information given by client after 7 days from the date of checkout/purchase
- Technical support will automatically expires if no response, content, information given by client after 7 days from the date of checkout/purchase, additional technical support may require additional costs.
- Siteground is just a hosting package option recommendation suggested, we’ll bear no responsibility for all technical issue related to server-side.
- We will take no responsibility in the event of website hacking, forgotten password, marketing, and SEO ranking.
- Client may request a refund within 7 days through our customer support portal with a solid reason provided.
- No refund is allowed after 7 days regardless any reason
- Technical support will be given through email
- Technical support is only limited to the design and framework of the purchased template
- Any service/feature requested beyond the capability of the chosen template is considered as customisation, and customisation service(s) is not included in the package.
- Content update / Image update service(s) is only subjected to the design or layout of the purchased template, any alternation to the design or layout is considered custom service(s), and custom service(s) is not included in the package
PAYMENT GATEWAT SETUP ( FOR ONLINE STORE TEMPLATE ONLY )
- Client(s) is required to register online payment gateway by themselves
- All templates we developed only support Paypal and Stripe by default, we will not bear the responsibility of plugin compatibility of any other payment gateway other than the two mentioned above.
- For Paypal as payment gateway option, we require registered email from client(s) to complete the setting.
- For Stripe as payment gateway option, we require login credential to obtain API from client(s) to complete the setting.
- Client(s) are advise to change password after payment gateway integration is done.